Good news… It’s finally happening! Our book launch / author’s signing is Sunday, October 28th from 2-4 pm at Barnes & Noble on 71st Street in Tulsa.
You are invited. Bring a friend or two and join us. We’ll read a few excepts. It will be fun.
My co-author, Jody Seay, will be there along with several people mentioned in the book. (Spoiler Alert: some will be related to me). Photo ops are encouraged.
Tulsa/Woodland Plaza Barnes & Noble
8620 E 71 Street
Tulsa, OK 74133
Hey, everyone is asking both Jody and Jim, “What’s happening with the book, “ALMOST A MURDER“?
Well, we’re here to tell you!
- The book will be officially released on July 21, 2018. That means it is the official “on sale” date. Yeah!
- Jody has maxed out her launch team. Thank you all for volunteering. She is a massively loved person. It warms my heart to witness this outpouring of support. I’m giving you all a virtual hug.
- She’ll be sending out an email to each and everyone of you on the launch team this week.
- Jim still has a few places left on his launch team. We are so gratified by the strength of commitment from you all. Honestly, we know you are all busy, but your caring resonates loudly.
- The book will come out in both hardcover and paperback.
- The eBook will be out before Christmas.
- The audio book is in the very early stages. Yes, there will be a book on disk (and audible) for those of you who like to listen to great stories. But, you’ll have to wait for quite a while because it takes some time to get it finished.
It’s time to start spreading the word about this great book. The feedback we’ve received so far is “It’s an exciting read!” Thank you one and all.